Central Maryland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Update for COVID-19 Virus
As we reopen and see patients needing non-essential care, please note your safety, as well as that of our staff, is of the utmost importance.
Be assured we are taking all precautions to protect each other, while following Maryland Department of Health, and the CDC guidelines.
- The surgical suites are being sanitized after every case including fogging the rooms with disinfectant.
- We have adjusted patient scheduling to enforce social distancing.
- Patients are brought immediately into a disinfected room, with minimal waiting in the reception area.
- We only want to have, at most, 2 individuals in the reception area at a time.
- The reception area is being repeatedly disinfected.
- All family is requested to wait outside or in their vehicles, and we are calling them once their loved one’s care is complete.
- The surgical team is wearing N-95 surgical masks, protective eyewear, and gowns.
- Obviously, every individual is following hand sanitizing protocols.
Here are the links for the Maryland Department of Health, and the CDC.
“We are committed to serving our patients and their families and will continue our pro-active approach during these challenging times.”
– Central Maryland Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery